How to make the best recipe that will make you really enjoy
This Healthy Keto Salmon in Tomatoes with Broccoli is rich and creamy, crispy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside salmon fillets.
The entire family loves this deliciously easy to make Keto Salmon and Broccoli recipes. The creamy sauce is to die for!
Get Your Free Keto Bundle, this will allow to begin beneﬁting from a healthy new way of life, built on a solid base of nutritional knowledge.
Activate Your Body's Natural Mechanism For Burning Fat And Receive Our Weekly Newsletter With The Ultimate Keto Updates!
A new way to enjoy keto salmon broccoli is through this creamy recipe!
Salmon and broccoli bake keto are a staple when it comes to keto diet.
But seldom do you see low carb salmon being served in a tomato-based sauce.
It actually tastes really good and combining it with broccoli is a good idea for our salmon keto recipe.
How to make sure your cheese sauce turns outright and doesn't separate
Sometimes depending on the ingredients or process of our keto friendly salmon recipes your sauce will end up separating.
Below are some ways to help avoid that from happening.
Blending heavy cream, cheddar cheese and cream cheese made all the difference in this keto baked salmon.
This Healthy Keto Salmon in Tomatoes with Broccoli is luscious and also flavorful.
So giving our family along with abundant taste as well as premium healthy protein, salmon has lots of wellness advantages.
For example it is filled with minerals and also vitamins as selenium, and also blood potassium B12.
On the other hand, it has omega-3 fats that provides salmon as a great health advantage.
Confessions of Delightful Low Carb Keto Salmon in Tomatoes with Broccoli Recipe
what to serve with Keto Salmon in Tomatoes with Broccoli
Fortunately, this Keto Salmon Dinner recipe is made in under 30 minutes.
So, you don’t have to do too much planning when you need something quick to eat on a weeknight.
Keto Salmon in Tomatoes with Broccoli
- 1 Tbsp butter⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- ¼ cup tomatoes diced⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 1 garlic clove minced⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- ¼ cup heavy cream⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 30 grams cream cheese⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 30 grams cheddar cheese grated⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Salt and pepper to taste⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 100 grams salmon fillet in chunks⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 1 cup broccoli florets⠀⠀⠀
- Melt the butter on a non-stick skillet.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Add tomatoes.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Add and saute garlic until fragrant.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Add tomato paste.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Add heavy cream and cream cheese.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Stir until both of the cheese are melted. The texture of the sauce should be creamy.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Add the grated cheese and season with salt and pepper.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Lastly, add the salmon fillet and broccoli. Cook until they are tender. Serve.⠀⠀
Note: If you found this post useful, you might want to save THIS PIN below to your Pinterest Keto Dinner to check the post later when new updates are announced.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.