Healthy Keto Garlic Knots Recipe better compared to garlic bread, rolls, or perhaps breadsticks! These keto garlic knots are an ideal cheesy garlic appetizer for anybody over a low carbohydrate or maybe a gluten-free diet.
The parmesan cheese as well as garlic butter toppings get it to a higher level.
Serve them being an appetizer for lower carbohydrate pizza, protect them for a snack, or eat them all for dinner.
See here another Delicious Appetizers Recipe: Keto Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Bites
These Are the BEST Garlic Knots
Making THE DOUGH
In order to create a healthy snack, I used a regular "fathead" dough. Spiced it in place by including oregano and garlic, and a few baking powders to create the garlic knots much more fluffy.
Forming THE DOUGH
After the dough is created, cut it into eight even pieces. Every item must be rolled out into a very long log. This's easiest in case you have got a thoroughly clean work surface.
When you've eight extended logs, you are able to develop them into any form you choose. do not recommend attempting to connect a true knot; the dough will most likely fall apart before you are able to accomplish that. It is not as flexible as the wheat-based dough.
Cooking times differ from oven to oven, and so do not entirely depend on time estimates offered in the formula. This's particularly true when working with the broiler setting. Instead, frequently keep track of the garlic knots to check out the appearance theirs.
The garlic knots should be lightly golden when they have completed baking, as well as golden brownish when they have completed broiling.
See here another Delicious Appetizers Recipe: Keto Fried Asparagus With Spicy Mayo Dip
Keto Garlic Knots
- 1.5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- oil spray or brush
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon finely grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare: Preheat oven to 375 F. Set aside baking sheet lined with parchment paper .
- Make Dough: Stir dry ingredients (almond flour, oregano, garlic powder, baking powder, salt) in large microwave-safe bowl until well-mixed. Add mozzarella cheese and cream cheese to same bowl. Microwave for 45 seconds, stir, and microwave for another 45 seconds or until cheese is melted. Stir until mixture forms smooth dough. Stir in egg until absorbed and well-mixed; if easier, use your hands to knead once dough is cool enough to handle.
- Form Knots: Cut dough into 8 equal pieces. Roll each piece into 9-inch-long log, then form into knot-like shape. Place knots at least 1 inch apart on lined baking sheet. Spray or brush tops with oil.
- Bake: Bake at 375 F until lightly golden on top, about 15 minutes, then remove garlic knots from oven.
- Broil: Set broiler on high. Microwave butter and minced garlic in small heatproof bowl until melted. Brush garlic butter over tops of garlic knots. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. Return garlic knots to oven and broil until golden brown on top, about 1 minute; monitor carefully because they can easily burn. Serve.
Note: If you found this post useful, you might want to save THIS PIN below to your Pinterest Keto Side Dish board to check the post later when new updates are announced.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.