Healthy Keto Ground BEEF Recipe is a delicious little spin on a classic. In under 30 minutes, you will have a rich and creamy mushroom sauce that is packed with savory, ground beef.
For an easy keto supper, try out ground beef stroganoff. This hamburger meat recipe will come together in a single pan for a delicious and quick dinner.
The standard model dredges beef in deep flour before frying then acts it inside a frothy marinade over egg noodles.
To create a keto stroganoff, I just lessened the flour plus served it through low carb noodles instead!
Ground Beef Stroganoff is just as versatile as the classic version. You can serve it with noodles, rice, buckwheat or my favorite, mashed potatoes. You could even slather the meat sauce over some roasted potatoes.
See here another Delicious Recipe: Keto Korean Ground BEEF Bowl
This particular recipe is very simple to produce because everything will come together in a single pan.
Simply stick to these very simple steps:
Choices for serving:
- Spaghetti squash
- Veggie noodle
- Spiralized zucchini noodles
See here another Delicious Recipe: Keto Mexican BEEF Casserole
Keto Ground BEEF
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pound ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 8 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 1/3 cup dry white wine or water
- 1 1/4 cups full fat sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley or tablespoon fresh
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in pan then add garlic and salute until garlic is golden.
- Add the beef, season with salt and pepper, then cook until browned. Remove beef from pan and set aside.
- Melt another tablespoon of butter to pan. Add mushrooms and wine/water and cook until liquid is reduced by about half and mushrooms are softened.
- Remove pan from heat and mix in sour cream and paprika. Return pan to low heat.
- Stir in lemon juice and meat. Add more seasoning if needed.
Note: If you found this post useful, you might want to save THIS PIN below to your Pinterest Keto Dinner board to check the post later when new updates are announced.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.