Healthy Keto Instant Pot Chicken Wings appetizer could be savored with the favorite wing sauce of yours, such as a spicy buffalo favorite sauce or maybe BBQ sauce.
Whether you’re making an appetizer or serving at dinner, this pressure cooker-method ensures moist, tender wings finished in the oven to add crisp edges.
The meat is flavored with dried out seasonings as well as stress cooked until deliciously delicate.
Instant Pot Easy Chicken Wings just might become your go-to, last-minute appetizer recipe. You can have these on the table in just over 30 minutes start to finish.
Then they are tossed by using a spicy buffalo marinade and broiled for a crisper surface. Just before serving, they are tossed once again with extra sauce for added taste.
See here another Delicious Appetizers Recipe: Keto Fried Jalapeño Slices
CHICKEN WING PREP
The most cumbersome part of this particular recipe is setting up the chicken wings. Cut off the majority of the weight, though I go out of the skin on.
The next thing is tossing the trimmed wings with dried out seasonings. I use a blend of smoked paprika, pepper, salt, and then garlic powdered.
In order to get the spices evenly sent out throughout the wings, place them in a gallon-sized ziplock bag and toss before wings are well coated.
I utilize buffalo sauce because that is what I like on the chicken wings of mine. They often are available in mild, moderate, and warm sorts, therefore you will be able to see something appropriate for the taste buds of yours.
For true Buffalo Wing flavor on these wings, use a combination of Frank’s Buffalo Style sauce or other hot sauce labeled for wings along with some melted butter.
Additional hot sauce ideas are sriracha, chipotles in adobo, gochujang (Korean chili marinade), as well as avocado curry.
For those who are that cannot tackle the heat, grab a container of the favorite BBQ sauce of yours for this particular recipe. In case you are reduced carbohydrate, you are able to create your own personal keto helpful BBQ marinade.
For barbecue-flavored wings, using your favorite bottled or homemade BBQ sauce is super easy but if you want to add some depth and a little kick to them, use a combination of BBQ sauce, a little hot sauce, and melted butter.
Other non-spicy sauces consist of teriyaki, fresh fruit glazes, herby green sauces, along with creamy tomato sauces.
Pressure COOKER DETAILS
I made use of a six-quart Instant Pot. There was lots of space for the 2 fat of chicken wings. You are able to easily double the ingredients in case you are preparing for a group. When you do so, maintain the stress food preparation time the exact same.
Just prior to helping, toss the chicken wings with additional sauce to offer them an additional coating of flavor. This's optional, though it provides the wings a great gloss.
You are able to work them alongside baby carrots as well as celery sticks. If you would like some dip type to help counterbalance the spicy flavors, make blue cheese or ranch dressing.
See here another Delicious Appetizers Recipe: Keto Garlic Knots
Keto Instant Pot Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds fresh chicken wings about 18
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup your favorite hot sauce plus more if desired
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Prepare chicken wings by trimming off most of the fat but leaving the skin on; kitchen shears are helpful. If moist, pat dry with paper towels. Add to a gallon-size resealable bag.
- In a small bowl, combine all seasoning ingredients and stir together. Add the seasoning mix to the resealable bag with the wings. Toss until the wings are well-coated.
- Add 1 cup water to the pressure cooker pot. Place a trivet inside and the seasoned wings on top.
- Secure and seal the lid. Cook for 10 minutes at high pressure, followed by a manual pressure release.
- While waiting for the wings to cook, prepare a foil-lined baking sheet fitted with a baking rack. Spray with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Position an oven rack about 8 inches from the broiler element. Set the broiler on high.
- When the wings are done pressure cooking, transfer them to a large bowl. Toss with hot sauce until well-coated. Place on the prepared baking rack, arranging in a single layer.
- Broil the wings until they start to blacken on top, about 5 minutes. Flip and broil until the other side starts to blacken, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer the wings to a large bowl and toss with additional sauce if desired. Serve while hot.
Note: If you found this post useful, you might want to save THIS PIN below to your Pinterest Keto Side Dish board to check the post later when new updates are announced.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.