Developed a Healthy Keto Korean Ground BEEF Bowl formula which can enable you to get out of the home quickly. It is produced with lean ground beef that is certainly among the quickest meats to prepare.
Korean beef and rice is a family favorite that comes together in less than 20 minutes and tastes better than take out. Enjoy ground beef browned to perfection with a delicious homemade sauce!
An Easy Korean Groun Beef Recipe That's ready in No Time!
We all have those busy days that are so hectic that at the end of the day all we want is just a nice dinner on the table.
This quick Korean beef recipe is perfect for those days as all you need is some ground beef and a few spices. Serve it with rice and you’re winning dinner!
After browning the red meat, it is simmered in a spicy and sweet seasoning mix to digest the taste. Crushed peppers and the sweetener will be modified as ideal to allow it to be spicier or sweeter to suit the taste of yours.
See here another Delicious Recipe: Keto Ground BEEF & Green BEANS Stir FRY
The best way to Prepare KOREAN Ground BEEF
This's among the simplest skillet recipes ever! Simply stick to these easy steps:
What to Serve With the DISH
Even though you can eat this particular dish plain, it is usually served as a Korean beef grain bowl. Though we wish to preserve things low carb, so simply whip up a fast batch of cauliflower grain in the microwave to deliver it with.
The meats also go perfectly using an environmentally friendly salad, kimchi, or maybe Asian slaw
What to do with the Leftovers
This is one of those ground beef recipes that’s perfect for meal prep. It keeps very well in the fridge and reheats well. Simply store the leftovers in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 4 days. To reheat, add one tablespoon of soy sauce before reheating to freshen up the flavor.
See here another Delicious Recipe: Keto Mexican BEEF Casserole
Keto Korean Ground Beef Bowl
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil or olive oil
- 1 1/4 pound lean ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia drops
- 1/2 teaspoon blackstrap molasses can be left out or replaced with a low carb sweetener
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or coconut aminos for paleo
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger minced or a couple dashes ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper I like it spicy use less if desired
- 1 bunch green onions sliced
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and brown ground beef with garlic in the oil. Drain off fat.
- Add stevia, molasses, soy sauce, ginger, and red pepper.
- Simmer and stir for a few minutes to blend seasonings.
- Serve over cauliflower rice and top with sliced green onions
Note: If you found this post useful, you might want to save THIS PIN below to your Pinterest Keto Dinner board to check the post later when new updates are announced.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.