This quick Healthy Keto Philly Cheesesteak Casserole fuses all of the tastes of the traditional comfort foods without the carbs!
Philly cheesesteak casserole is a savory, flavorful keto casserole that the entire family will enjoy. Serve up your cheesesteak casserole with a tasty side dish or on your favorite sandwich bun.
My kids enjoy it with tortilla chips and eat it as Philly cheesesteak nachos.
Really any casserole made with cheese and beef is going to be a win at our dining room table. The kids love the combo of beef and cheese (and so do I!).
The ingredient mixture is produced by a traditional sub sandwich. Nevertheless, by ditching the bread as well as making it a casserole, we remove the majority of the unneeded carbs.
Which implies we are all of the delicious flavors but inside a low-carb recipe.
See here another Delicious Dinner Recipe: Keto Ground BEEF
This particular recipe is quite simple to produce. We will prepare the steak and vegetables over the stove, melt the cheese marinade collectively, blend all of the components in a baking dish, and also pop it within the oven!
Creating THE CASSEROLE
The traditional recipe is absolutely cheese and steak on the bread roll with suggested onions.
I kept the traditional onions but chose to add cut bell peppers also. A great texture is added by them for this bake. I besides opted to spread a little parsley on top for much more taste.
I needed to create a cheese sauce rather than simply melting cheese on the best. A sauce would mean we can coat the components in cheese, not merely the top level.
I like this recipe like a hearty casserole. Nevertheless, you can change the formula to create a far more traditional sandwich instead.
To accomplish this, prep all of the materials on the stove like normal.
Mushrooms as well as peppers are both regarded as conventional toppings.
Level the materials upon coconut flour bread, almond flour bread, and some other low carbohydrate bread or perhaps wrap!
See here another Delicious Dinner Recipe: Keto Ground BEEF & Green BEANS Stir FRY
Keto Philly Cheesesteak Casserole
- 1 pound steak meat
- 1 teaspoon shaved steak seasoning
- ½ cup Sliced green bell pepper
- ½ cup Sliced red bell pepper
- ½ cup Sliced onion
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- ¾ cup Heavy whipping cream
- 3 ounces Cream cheese
- 1 cup Italian blend shredded cheese divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Freshly chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet over medium high heat, add 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, and the shaved steak meat.
- Sprinkle the steak seasoning and salt and pepper to taste over the meat, and saute it until it is completely cooked through. Remove from the skillet, and set aside.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil to the skillet, and add in the onions and peppers.
- Season the veggies with salt and pepper to taste, and cook until just starting to become tender.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add the heavy whipping cream, cream cheese and salt and pepper to taste. Continue to cook until the cream cheese melts, and the sauce thickens.
- Stir ½ cup of the shredded cheese into the sauce, and mix to combine.
- Place the meat and veggies in a well greased 9×9 baking dish, and pour the sauce over top, tossing to coat.
- Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese on top, and bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese on top is slightly browned and bubbling.
- Remove, let cook for a few minutes, top with freshly chopped parsley and serve.
Note: If you found this post useful, you might want to save THIS PIN below to your Pinterest Keto Dinner board to check the post later when new updates are announced.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.